Forget-Me-Not Flower Birthstone Medallion is a symbolic piece used as a love token to another or for one selves.
Forget-me-not flowers can be used to symbolize remembrance – both during a parting or after a death. It can also be used to symbolize a connection that endures all challenges and measure of time. That could be a friendship or any other kind of loyalty you may have. Forget-me-not also can be used to represent a reminder of your favourite memories with someone or the growing affection between two people.
Birthstones are gems that are associated with a birth month, each stone has a unique meaning and significance. Birthstones are a part of modern society and since ancient times it is widely believed that wearing your birthstone is a symbol of wellness and good fortune.
These are custom made for you, so please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be created.
- Measures 22mm diameter x 5mm depth, enough room at the back for a little engraving too.
- 9K yellow gold medallion
- Hand carved forget-me-not flower with detailed border
- Precious gemstones are all ethically sourced and found in Australia.
- Gemstone measures between 1.25mm -1.5mm
- Includes black heart shaped tin jewellery tin
- 100% Australian made and produced by us the designers.
- Sold without chain, if you would like a chain please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote :)
PLEASE NOTE: This product cannot be returned unless faulty.
Get a sneak peek on upcoming promos and get 10% off your first order!