The Signet Pinky Ring is a timeless piece of jewellery, to keep for yourself or the perfect gift for a loved one.
Signet rings have been around since people wore jewellery, when it was first used as a personal signature or symbol of family heritage. This makes the signet ring a unique piece of jewellery and a still very strong symbol of identity.
Birthstones are gems that are associated with a birth month, each stone has a unique meaning and significance. Birthstones are a part of modern society and since ancient times it is widely believed that wearing your birthstone is a symbol of wellness and good fortune.
These are custom made for you, so please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be created.
- Size J or please add a comment in your order if you would like a different size.
- Sterling silver
- Hand carved
- Precious gemstones are all ethically sourced and found in Australia.
- Gemstone measures between 1.25mm -1.5mm
- Includes black heart shaped tin jewellery tin
- 100% Australian made and produced by us the designers.
PLEASE NOTE: This product cannot be returned unless faulty.
Get a sneak peek on upcoming promos and get 10% off your first order!