The Serpent Ear Climber Gold
Striking in it's simplicity, the delicate SERPENT ear climber is hand carved and made right here in Australia by the designers. It will transform any outfit to the next level of luxe.
Historically, serpents and snakes represent to live a creative life. As snakes shed their skin, they are symbols of transformation, creativity, and healing.
Please note - Serpent & the Swan Jewellery is all individually handmade. If your size & style is not currently in stock please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
- Measurements: 4cm in length
- Available in: 18ct gold plaited sterling silver base; 9ct Yellow Gold; 9ct Rose Gold
- Standard ear pin at the back to fit any pierced ear
- Serpent climbs up left ear
- 100% Australian made and produced in house by us the designers
- Sold singularly, right side now available!
PLEASE NOTE: This product cannot be returned unless faulty.