JANUARY Personalised Birthstone Ouroboros Ring
Garnet is said to be representative of the month of January. Garnet is believed to be the stone of higher thinking, strength, love and self empowerment. It is said is raises ones internal fire and bringing your creative powers to manifest.
Birthstones are gems that are associated with a birth month, each stone has a unique meaning and significance. Birthstones are a part of modern society and since ancient times it is widely believed that wearing your birthstone is a symbol of wellness and good fortune.
The word ouroboros comes from the Greek word “oura” which means tail and “boros” which means eating. The ouroboros represents the cycle of life. Everything is a loop. Representing the infinite nature of time and the eternal which makes us reconsider how we view each moment that passes.
These are custom made for you, so please allow 10-15 days for your order to be created.
Available in 2 sizes:
K (diameter 15mm) N (diameter 17mm)
- 9ct Yellow Gold or Sterling Silver
- Precious gemstones are all ethically sourced and found in Australia.
- Gemstone measures between 1.25mm -1.5mm
- Original Snake design set with your personalised birthstone
- Made and produced by us the designers in Sydney, Australia
- Includes gorgeous black magnetic box with gold highlight
PLEASE NOTE: This product cannot be returned unless faulty.