SpiderWeb Ring Gold
SpiderWeb ring is a very delicate, intricate and fine ring. The web flows around the finger, comfy enough to wear at all times.
The spider is an ancient symbol of Mystery, Power and Growth. The spider symbolism means that our choices construct our lives – just as spider weaves its web, we must weave our lives. By weaving, spiders give us the idea that we manipulate our thinking in order to construct the life we wish to live.
Please note - Serpent & the Swan Jewellery is all individually handmade. If your size & style is not currently in stock please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
- Size M / US 6.5 (Can custom make a preferred size, just add comment at checkout, please allow 1 -2 weeks for custom size:)
- Spiderweb size 15mm x 15mm
- 9ct Yellow gold or 9ct Rose gold
- Hand made by designers in our studio workshop in Sydney, Australia
- Comes with black gift box and velvet pouch