- SHOP BY JEWELLERY TYPE
- SHOP BY SYMBOL
- SHOP BY OCCASION
- GIFT CARD
- Permanent Jewellery
- Alternate Engagement
The Ultimate OUROBOROS snake 'with a tail in its mouth’ is a heavier set snake ring featuring three exquisite pave set diamonds intricately crested on its head with two Emeralds, Sapphires or Diamond eyes. The choice is yours. Hand carved and made by me, Hayley, in Sydney, Australia.
Ouroboros expresses the unity of all things, material and spiritual, which never disappear but perpetually change. The diamond is LIGHT, life, the SUN; it is an emblem of purity and perfection, and it is the stone of commitment. A Symbol of light and brilliance.
Available in 3 sizes : K / US 5.5 ; N / US 7 ; Q / US 8.5
If you would a custom ring size or alternating gems on your ring, just leave a comment at checkout or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9K Solid Yellow Gold / 9K Solid White Gold / 9K Solid Rose Gold / Sterling Silver
- 2 x 1.25mm ethically sourced gemstones
- 3 x ethically sourced natural diamonds varying in dimensions pave set for extra shine
- Original hand carved snake
- Made and produced in Sydney's inner west :)
- Heart shaped tin gift box.
These are all made to order, so please allow 2-3 weeks for production and delivery.
Collections: All Jewellery, Alternate Engagement Rings, Diamonds, Halloween Edit, Ouroboros, Rings, Serpents, Serpents & Hearts
Get a sneak peek on upcoming promos and get 10% off your first order!