- SHOP BY JEWELLERY TYPE
- SHOP BY SYMBOL
- SHOP BY OCCASION
- GIFT CARD
- Permanent Jewellery
- Alternate Engagement
Striking in it's simplicity, the delicate SERPENT ear climber is hand carved and made Sydney, Australia. It delicately creeps up the ear, you just need one piercing for this to make an impact to your everyday look.
Wear on it's own or create your own pair. Receive 10% off when you purchase 2 or more from ANY of our earring collections! (Automatic discount will apply at checkout :)
Historically, serpents and snakes represent to live a creative life. As snakes shed their skin, they are symbols of transformation, creativity, and healing.
- Measurements: 4cm in length
- Sterling Silver
- Standard ear pin at the back to fit any pierced ear
- Serpent climbs up left ear
- Sold singularly or take advantage of our 10% discount if you buy 2 or more from ANY of our earring collections :)
- Comes with black heart tin gift box
- 100% Australian Made, owned and produced with love.
Please note - Serpent & the Swan Jewellery is all individually handmade. If your size & style is not currently in stock please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Collections: All Jewellery, Earrings, Halloween Edit, Serpents, Serpents & Hearts, UNDER $100, UNDER $180, UNDER $200, Val/Galentines Day Edit!
Get a sneak peek on upcoming promos and get 10% off your first order!