The OUROBOROS snake, portraying a snake eating its own tail,is a heavier set snake ring featuring three exquisite pave set diamonds intricately crested on its head with two Emeralds, Sapphires or Diamond eyes. The choice is yours. Hand carved and made in my studio in Sydney, Australia.
The Ouroboros represents the cyclic renewal of life and infinity, the concept of eternity and the eternal return, and reflecting on the cycle of life, death and rebirth. The diamond is LIGHT, life, the SUN; it is an emblem of purity and perfection, and it is the stone of commitment. A Symbol of light and brilliance.
Available in 3 sizes : K / US 5.5 ; N / US 7 ; Q / US 8.5
If you would a custom ring size or alternating gems on your ring, just leave a comment at checkout or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9K Solid Yellow Gold / 9K Solid White Gold / 9K Solid Rose Gold / Sterling Silver / 14K Yellow Gold
- 2 x 1.25mm ethically sourced gemstones, If you would like
- 3 x ethically sourced natural diamonds varying in dimensions pave set for extra shine
- Original hand carved snake
- Made and produced in Sydney's inner west :)
- Heart shaped tin gift box.
These are all made to order, so please allow 2-3 weeks for production and delivery.
Get a sneak peek on upcoming promos and get 10% off your first order!