Personalised Wishbone Ring is designed to easily wear with another ring before it, or after it, where it can sit comfortably on your finger. This style is also known as a wishbone ring. Tell your story. Represent those important souls in your life by choosing the gemstone that best represents them.
Wishbone rings have been around since the late 1800's and are known as the ring of good fortune.
Birthstones are gems that are associated with a birth month, each stone has a unique meaning and significance. Birthstones are a part of modern society and since ancient times it is widely believed that wearing your birthstone is a symbol of wellness and good fortune.
Please see the birthstone chart to choose your gemstones, pick between 1 - 5 gemstones. We will send you a follow up email to confirm your gemstones and the order you would like them.
These are individually hand made for you, so please allow 2 -3 weeks for your order to be created. Create something truly unique
The white gold ring in the images have been created for a wedding band. They wanted to represent there marriage - Garnet for his; Amethyst for her birthstones; + a centre Opal which represents October which is the month they got married.
- Available in size K, if you would like another size please leave a note when you check out or email me after order on email@example.com
- 9ct yellow gold; 9ct white gold; sterling silver.
- Precious gemstones are all ethically sourced and found in Australia and are pave set into the band. Pave means teeny tiny prongs hold each gemstone in place :)
- Gemstone measures between 1.5mm - 2mm
- Wax carved original wishbone V tip
- Made and produced by us the designers in Sydney, Australia
- Limited edition heart shaped jewellery tin with every purchase
PLEASE NOTE: This product cannot be returned unless faulty.
Get a sneak peek on upcoming promos and get 10% off your first order!