The Serpent Ear Climber Gold
or make 4 interest-free payments of $23.75 fortnightly with More info
'A tree is planted with every purchase as part of the Seed The Change initiative'
Striking in it's simplicity, the delicate SERPENT ear climber is hand carved and made right here in Australia by the designers. It will transform any outfit to the next level of luxe.
Historically, serpents and snakes represent to live a creative life. As snakes shed their skin, they are symbols of transformation, creativity, and healing.
PLEASE NOTE: If we have sold out of the metal you like please just email us and we can make to order in 1 week :)
- Measurements: 4cm in length
- 18ct gold plaited with sterling silver base
- All ear climbers are a Sterling Silver Base and one size
- Standard ear pin at the back to fit any pierced ear
- Serpent climbs up left ear
- Includes gorgeous black magnetic box with gold highlight
- 100% Australian made and produced
- Sold singularly
PLEASE NOTE: This product cannot be returned unless faulty.