The Serpent Ear Climber Gold
Striking in it's simplicity, the delicate SERPENT ear climber is hand carved and made right here in Australia by us, the designers.
Wear on it's own or create your own pair. Receive 10% off when you purchase 2 or more from ANY of our earring collections! (Automatic discount will apply at checkout :)
Historically, serpents and snakes represent to live a creative life. As snakes shed their skin, they are symbols of transformation, creativity, and healing.
- Measurements: 4cm in length
- 9ct Yellow Gold; 9ct Rose Gold
- Standard ear pin at the back to fit any pierced ear
- Serpent climbs up left ear
- Sold singularly or take advantage of our 10% discount if you buy 2 or more from ANY of our earring collections :)
- Comes with black heart tin gift box
- 100% Australian Made, owned and produced with love.
Please note - Serpent & the Swan Jewellery is all individually handmade. If your size & style is not currently in stock please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.