Lucky Horseshoe safety pin earring is a designed for everyday wear. As comfortable as sleepers that can stay in your ear all day and night.
Wear on it's own or create your own pair. Receive 10% off when you purchase 2 or more from ANY of our earring collections! (Automatic discount will apply at checkout :)
The horseshoe is a symbol of good luck and protection, dating back to the 16th Century. Traditionally, a horseshoe would be fixed onto the hoof of the horse using 7 nails. 7 was believed to be a lucky number.
- Safety pin earring 2.5cm length x 0.8cm width
- Available in 9K Yellow Gold; 9K Rose Gold; Sterling Silver
- Sold singularly or take advantage of our 10% discount if you buy 2 or more from ANY of our earring collections :)
- 100% Australian made, designed and produced
- Comes with black heart shaped tine gift box
Please note - Serpent & the Swan Jewellery is all individually handmade. If your size & style is not currently in stock please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Get a sneak peek on upcoming promos and get 10% off your first order!