She has arrived. Our Spider Ring is delicate yet bold. Fierce but fair. The spider awakes creative sensibility. It symbolises power and manifestation, calling forth creativity and inspiring us to recognise that we are the center of our own universe. She reminds us that we are the weavers of our own destiny. I have delicately crafted her with fine little features.
Choose from embedding her with Rainbow moonstone or Crystal Opal. All stones are ethically mined in Australia.
Rainbow moonstone is named after the dazzling blue sheen that occurs when illuminated at specific angles, where the stone appears to emit light from within. This gemstone is believed to reduce negative energy and promote mental clarity. Also has connection with lunar energy. In Ancient Rome, Moonstones were believed to be solidified rays of moonlight.
Opal is known as the “Eye Stone.” Like lightning in a rainbow, it flashes its brilliance with even the slightest movement. In Aboriginal culture, opals are regarded as sacred stones, with each one possessing a unique story or Dreamtime legend, representing the creation of the world and the stories of the ancestors. It intensifies emotions and releases inhibitions. Encourages both freedom and independence
- Made to order, so please except delivery to be in 2 - 3 weeks from order.
- Wraps around the finger for a comfortable all day to night wear.
- 8 x 8mm round ethical sourced natural Australian Opal and Australian Rainbow Moonstone. If you would like an alternative gemstone, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote :)
- Made with love and intention in my Sydney workshop by me, Hayley.
- Size N / . If you would like another size please leave a note at checkout with your size.
Here's a bit more about our 8-legged friends. In the spider world, female spiders do have all the power. They tend to be larger than the males and they live longer. They can also defend themselves. Hence, female spiders are symbols of female power. Because they’ve inhabited the Earth for more than 300 million years, spiders are also symbols of ancient wisdom. They hold in their DNA a memory of how the Earth once was and how it has changed. If you wanted to read more, check out my blog here.
Get a sneak peek on upcoming promos and get 10% off your first order!