Lucky Horseshoe safety pin earring is delicately set with seven tiny diamonds. As comfortable as sleepers that can stay in your ear all day and night, but with an extra shimmer.
The horseshoe is a symbol of good luck and protection, dating back to the 16th Century. Traditionally, a horseshoe would be fixed onto the hoof of the horse using 7 nails. 7 was believed to be a lucky number.
Wear on it's own or create your own pair. Receive 10% off when you purchase 2 or more from ANY of our earring collections! (Automatic discount will apply at checkout :)
- Safety pin earring 2.5cm length x 0.8cm width
- Available in 9K Yellow Gold; 9K Rose Gold; 9K White Gold
- Sold singularly or take advantage of our 10% discount if you buy 2 or more from ANY of our earring collections :)
- 100% Australian made, designed and produced
- Comes with black heart shaped tin gift box
- This piece is made to order, so please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Get a sneak peek on upcoming promos and get 10% off your first order!