Double Snake Opal Ring
Double Snake Opal Ring is the ultimate serpent ring. Two snakes delicately entwined around an Australian Fire Opal. Hand carved and made in Australia by us, the designers.
Snakes are a powerful symbol, never to be feared. Snakes represent the awakening and/or continuous spiritual growth. If the snake is a symbol of eternity, then the double snakes represents the many transformations we make within that eternal existence.
Opal is known as the “Eye Stone.” Like lightning in a rainbow, it flashes its brilliance with even the slightest movement. This is a stone so dedicated to the eye, so pleasing to the sight, it inspires love and hope, innocence and purity, luck and happiness.
This piece is individually made to order, please allow 2-3 weeks to make and deliver.
- Available in size N / US 7, if you would prefer another size please add a comment in your notes when you order and I can make you one, please allow 2-3 weeks;)
- 9ct Yellow Gold; 9ct Rose Gold ; Sterling Silver
- Australian Opal from South Australia, 8 x 6mm (Each opal will be completely different from each other, that is the sheer beauty and originality of them)
- Comes with gift box and velvet pouch
- Made and produced by us the designers in Sydney, Australia